eLAAB Limited is a private registered company offering top-notch software solutions. Our mission is to design, develop and deliver the best software solutions with total customer satisfaction. We help our clients achieve their business goals and grow by building mutually beneficial relationships. We are committed to and love what we do. We have an aggregate experience base of over 15 years consisting of formal training and hands-on technical expertise that allows us to undertake the most involving IT and System activities. Our key personnel come with a rich experience in designing and operating complex IT systems.
Our corporate objectives are to;
- Ensure that our shareholder value is maximized.
- Build an excellent brand image for the company underpinned by a customer centric culture.
- Develop competences and provide services in key segments of the ICT sector such as Regulatory practices, Knowledge management, Enterprise solutions.
- Telecommunications infrastructure roll-out support, Systems Integration supported by a vibrant R&D function.
- Continuously identify and harness business opportunities presented by regional and global ICT initiatives.
- Build and maintain good governance structures that assure attainment of company’s goals.
- Establish a committed and well motivated workforce.
- Build a strong reputation as a good corporate citizen.
To build eLAAB into a professionally managed, profitable, self-sustaining and socially responsible enterprise providing leading, globally recognized ICT solutions.
Our culture at eLAAB is to provide our customers with highly efficient and personalized services to meet their unique requirements. Our aim is to ensure that our customers derive maximum satisfaction from our services at all times.
Our professionalism and experience will enable us to maintain and enhance our current and well-trained experienced professionals in the various spheres of Information Technology.
To become a provider of choice for ICT solutions and services in the East African region through: Harnessing business opportunities presented by the global ICT environment,
Developing strong R&D competences,
Providing cutting edge products and services,
Building beneficial strategic alliances, and Visible regional presence.
Some of our key competencies include: Check Point Technologies, Imperva, Intellinx, HEAT Service Desk, Nessus, ManageEngine, Adobe, Autodesk, Kaspersky, ESET, Rapid7, Oracle Technologies 5 OCPs, Oracle Applications 1 Oracle Financial Functional,
Linux SuSE Linux and RedHat
Solaris, and others.