Symantec Corporation is an American technology company headquartered in Mountain View, California, United States. It produces software for security, storage, backup and availability – and offers professional services to support its software. Protect your small, medium or enterprise business with the latest security solutions from Symantec. From the smallest device to the largest data center to the cloud, Symantec protects people and information in this hyper-connected world. Symantec helps companies, governments, and individuals secure their most important data wherever it lives. With Symantec, through us, you will enjoy the benefits below:
- Protect against the most advanced threats with complete protection from endpoint to email to servers to cloud.
- Detect 30% more threats with cross-control point visibility and remediation.
- Go beyond signatures to track indicators of attack as they emerge.
- Leverage everything that Symantec sees globally with one of the world’s largest cyber-intelligence networks.
- Safeguard your information from endpoint to email to servers to cloud.
- Keep track of your sensitive data in motion, at rest, or in use.
- Give access only to users who need it.
- Encrypt your data in case it falls into the wrong hands.
Cyber Security Services
- Extend your team with our team, around the clock, around the world.
- Shorten the time between detection and response.
- Respond to incidents with speed and precision.
- Proactively counter emerging threats.
Internet of Things (IoT)
- Protects more than one billion IoT devices today.
- Secures IoT environments across devices, platforms, and industries.
- Protects and manages devices and communications.
- Delivers analytics to detect stealthy, sophisticated advanced threats to IoT systems.
- Secures more than one million web servers worldwide.
- Protects your business with innovation that goes beyond SSL/TLS.
- Issues 7 out of 10 code signing certificates worldwide.
- Provides a safer way to buy online with Norton Secured Seal.