finasteride online pharmacy uk valium acquistare Viagra 50 mg online VMware, Inc. is an American company that provides cloud and virtualization software and services. VMware virtualizes computing, from the data center to the cloud to mobile devices, to help our customers be more agile, responsive, and profitable.
http://cinziamazzamakeup.com/?x=viagra-generico-prezzo-a-Verona VMware developed a range of products, most notable of which are their hypervisors. It became well known for their first type 2 hypervisor known as GSX. This product has since evolved into two hypervisor products lines, VMware’s type 1 hypervisors running directly on hardware, along with their hosted type 2 hypervisors. VMware software provides a completely virtualized set of hardware to the guest operating system.
taking clomid fertility drug Below are some of the products/solutions offered through us by VMware;
- VMware Workstation (first product launched by VMware in 1999). This software suite allows users to run multiple instances of x86 or x86-64 -compatible operating systems on a single physical PC.
- VMware Fusion provides similar functionality for users of the Intel Mac platform, along with full compatibility with virtual machines created by other VMware products.
- VMware Player version 7.10 was freeware for non-commercial use, without requiring a license for VMware Workstation or VMware Fusion; or for commercial use with permission. After version 7, VMware Player became VMware Workstation Player version 12.
VMware has produced two virtualization products for servers:
- VMware vSphere (also called “ESXi”), an enterprise-level product, can deliver greater performance than the freeware VMware Server, due to lower system overhead. VMware ESXi, as a “bare-metal” product, runs directly on the server hardware, allowing virtual servers to also use hardware more or less directly. In addition, VMware ESXi integrates into VMware vCenter, which offers extra services
- VMware Server (formerly called “GSX Server”; obsolete as of 2011) was also provided free of charge for non-commercial use, like VMware Player, and can also set up virtual machines. As a “hosted” application, VMware Server runs within an existing Linux or Windows operating system.
Cloud management software
- VMware vRealize™ Suite – a cloud management platform purpose-built for the hybrid cloud.
- VMware EVO SDDC – EVO SDDC provides an easy way to deploy and operate a private cloud on an integrated SDDC system
- VMware Go was a web-based service to guide users of any expertise level through the installation and configuration of VMware vSphere Hypervisor. It was end-of-lifed in early 2014.
Public cloud platform
- VMware vCloud Air
Virtual desktop infrastructure
- VMware Horizon View, a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) solution.
- VMware Workspace Portal – a self-service app store for workspace management
In April 2011, EMC transferred control of Mozy to VMware.
Mozy produced MozyHome and MozyPro. MozyHome is the consumer version of the Mozy backup service. It is available to buy on a monthly subscription. MozyPro is the business version of the Mozy backup service. MozyPro requires a separate license for each computer that is being backed up, as well as a server license for any server that is being backed up. Customers then pay per gigabyte of data they have in the data center.
Networking and security products
vCloud Networking and Security was a software-defined networking and security solution, but as of 18 April 2014 has been superseded by vSphere NSX, VMware’s new software-defined data center (SDDC). Compare blue sky drugs viagra online VMware NSX.